Business Development Manager - Europe (M/F)
- Reporting to the Head of Global Sales, the BDM will be responsible for developing new business strategies and partnerships whilst managing current partnerships
- Support Distributor and end-customer activities, including technical visits, exhibitions and training
- Work closely with the Technical Support and Marketing teams
- In time, become an expert in conditions affecting FTD sales in Europe, such as reimbursement
- A degree in a business-related discipline, Microbiology or Science
- Fluent in English; fluency in Italian and/or Spanish is considered as an advantage
- The ability and willingness to travel approximately 50% of your working time with time off in lieu if travel is over weekends
- Able to communicate with a range of people including company principals, laboratory heads and technicians, clinicians and researchers
- Presentation skills
- Independently-minded but happy to work as part of a team
The position will be based in Luxembourg.
If you feel that our job profile matches your qualifications and personality, please do not hesitate and send us your application in English, including CV, covering letter and your expected salary, by post or email to the following address:
Fast Track Diagnostics S.à.r.l.
Ms. Elisabeth CHACTOURA
29, rue Henri Koch- L-4354/ Esch s/ Alzette