IT Systems Engineer (M/F)
- Update, maintain and enhance company ERP system (Odoo)
- Support customization and facilitate IT operations and maintenance processes.
- Follow up improvement requests and communication internally and externally
- Perform 1st & 2nd level user supporting activities, individual coaching and trainings
- Execute relevant operational and maintenance tests, and designs and documents existing and changed operational processes
- Communicate with vendors and service providers on an accountable level to solve principle local IT problems, or cooperates with central IT
- Implement programs and procedures for safeguarding data/information security and safety in IT Operations
- Develop necessary service levels in order to fulfil operational requirements
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience with SAP/ ERP systems (preferably in “Odoo”)
- Experience in requirements engineering and software quality processes as well as in-depth experience in project planning and project management
- Experience working with manufacturing processes and documentation procedures is an asset
- You are equally comfortable talking with developers and manufacturing staff, as you are with IT managers
- Excellent command of English, German in addition is an advantage
- Solid command of MS-Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high attention to details
- Highly flexible and self-organized
- Motivation to work in an international team within different levels
The position will be based in Luxembourg.
If you feel that our job profile matches your qualifications and personality, please do not hesitate and send us your application in English, including CV, covering letter and your expected salary, by post or email to the following address:
Fast Track Diagnostics S.à.r.l.
Ms. Elisabeth CHACTOURA
29, rue Henri Koch- L-4354/ Esch s/ Alzette