Marketing assistant (M/F)
FTD sales are growing at >100% through an expanding global network of distribution partners and end-customers. To keep pace with this, we are splitting the business development and marketing functions to give greater focus to each and this new post will support the marketing function.
Reporting to the “Marketing manager” and working closely with the Business development, R&D and Special projects teams, the “marketing assistant” will assist in the strategic development and tactical implementation of all marketing activities.
- Administer the company website and ensure social media presence
- Carry out regular analysis of website performance using Google Analytics and make recommendations based on this
- Administer effectively customer databases and develop relevant targeting campaign
- Assist in the planning and coordination of all events (exhibitions, webinars, customer´s events and partner meetings)
- Assist in the planning, administration and delivery of distributor support activities
- Create and coordinate the production of various creative, effective marketing materials including, print collateral, direct mail, and advertisements
- Administer circulars containing product/company updates targeting distributors and customers;
- Create Press Releases and manage all media/agency relationships
- Ensure deadlines are met and budgets managed efficiently on assigned tasks
- Assist in monitoring competitor activity and report on it
- Help with all customer and B2B marketing activities
- Assist in executing marketing strategies and objectives.
- You are degree qualified in Marketing or Communication, previous work experience in a marketing and/or communication position will be an asset
- Highly detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Perform effectively under short deadlines
- Strong ability to multitask with results-oriented mindset
- Able to travel internationally to exhibitions and other events
- Fluency in English, knowledge in French and/or German is an asset
- Good command in MS office, especially Excel
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Knowledge of any graphic design software is considered as an advantage.
The position will be based in Luxembourg.
If you feel that our job profile matches your qualifications and personality, please do not hesitate and send us your application in English, including CV, covering letter and your expected salary, by post or email to the following address:
Fast Track Diagnostics S.à.r.l.
Ms. Elisabeth CHACTOURA
29, rue Henri Koch- L-4354/ Esch s/ Alzette