Material handling operator - (M/F)
- Accepts incoming goods and compares them with the shipping document (Material number, description, quantity).
- Checks incoming goods for visible damage, documents them and provides the information if required.
- Takes care for correct use of transport equipment (hand-guided industrial trucks, forklift, etc.).
- Captures relevant data in data processing systems.
- Arranges the acceptance, storage, commissioning and removal of goods in the storage area and records them in the appropriate systems.
- Organizes a regular stock maintenance and inventory in the storage area.
- Assembles deliveries out of given storage compartments and reviews for completeness and accuracy (e.g. quantity and article number in reference to the respective delivery notes).
- Completes packaging of deliveries having regard to shipping instructions, common methods of dispatch, types of packaging and other instructions (e.g. Dangerous Goods) in the given framework.
- Adds the corresponding shipping documents to the outgoing goods
- Assistance in general maintenance of the facilities and equipment
- Professional working knowledge of common software packages
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills. Knowledge in French and/or German is an asset
- Highly detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Capacity for working independently
- Customers oriented
- Perform effectively under short deadlines
The position will be based in Luxembourg.
If you feel that our job profile matches your qualifications and personality, please do not hesitate and send us your application in English, including resume, covering letter and your expected salary, by post or e-mail to the following address:
Fast Track Diagnostics Luxembourg SARL
Ms. Elisabeth CHACTOURA
29, rue Henri Koch- L-4354/ Esch s/ Alzette