Preventive Maintenance scientist - (M/F)
- Support Team leader in maintenance activities and work with relevant paperwork/documentation
- Perform calibration and verification activities
- Use of both CERDAAC and TESTO software.
- Minimum Bsc./Ta in scientific discipline
- Previous experience in the maintenance department in an asset
- Knowledge of EU (ISO 13485:2016) quality system requirements
- Driven individual with a history of developing collaborative, cross-functional solutions
- Working knowledge of common computer software applications (WORD, EXCEL, Adobe Acrobat, etc)
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills, knowledge in French and/or German is an asset
- Will to work in an international team within a highly collaborative environment.
The position will be based in Luxembourg.
If you feel that our job profile matches your qualifications and personality, please do not hesitate and send us your application in English, including resume, covering letter and your expected salary, by post or e-mail to the following address:
Fast Track Diagnostics Luxembourg SARL
Ms. Elisabeth CHACTOURA
29, rue Henri Koch- L-4354/ Esch s/ Alzette