QC Scientist - (M/F)
- Establishment of documentation under the applicable norms and regulation to help maintain the QMS
- Work as member of internal audit team
- Assist the QM and QC department in gathering and evaluation complaints.
- Assess and analyze quality deviations and CAPAS
- Perform QC releases
- Interact with and coordinate with employees to support objectives
- Minimum BA/BS in scientific discipline
- Experience in QC at an IVD or MD manufacturer is an asset
- Knowledge of applicable EU (ISO 13485) quality system requirements
- Driven individual with a history of developing collaborative, cross-functional solutions
- Highly developed writing and interpersonal skills with the ability to work on diverse teams
- Working knowledge of common computer software applications (SharePoint, SAP, WORD, EXCEL, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Capacity for working independently
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Will to work in an international team within a highly collaborative environment
The position will be based in Luxembourg.
If you feel that our job profile matches your qualifications and personality, please do not hesitate and send us your application in English, including CV, covering letter and your expected salary, by post or email to the following address:
Fast-track Diagnostics Sàrl.
Ms. Elisabeth CHACTOURA
29, rue Henri Koch- L-4354/ Esch s/ Alzette