Quality Engineer - (M/F)
- Provides coordination of quality procedures, instructions, specifications and standards to ensure conformance to ISO 13485:2016 and customer specifications
- Interface with R&D during new product development,product changes and other internal projects to provide quality compliance guidance
- Create and maintain related quality documentation
- Guides and/or mediates the decision making process on project and deliverable execution
- Identifies and manages areas of potential noncompliance
- Drive and implement continuous improvement activities affecting process quality
- Ensure knowledge about Risk Management and Product Safety
- Travel activity if required.
- Min. Master degree in Scientific discipline (MS, MSc)
- Previous experience in QE department is an asset
- Knowledge of EU (ISO 13485:2016) quality system requirements
- Highly developed writing skills
- Working knowledge of common computer software applications (WORD, EXCEL, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills, knowledge in French and/or German is an asset
- Capacity to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Will to work in an international team within a highly collaborative environment.
The position will be based in Luxembourg.
If you feel that our job profile matches your qualifications and personality, please do not hesitate and send us your application in English, including resume, covering letter and your expected salary, by post or e-mail to the following address:
Fast Track Diagnostics Luxembourg SARL
Ms. Elisabeth CHACTOURA
29, rue Henri Koch- L-4354/ Esch s/ Alzette