- Work as a member of the research team assigned to specific development projects;
- Create and/ or develop new products, or improve/ modify existing products;
- Perform product testing and evaluation using scientific principles;
- Plan projects, develop schedule and provide interim status reports;
- Work with external collaborators;
- Document all stages of development and modifications in compliance with R&D procedures.
- PhD. Degree as Biologist;
- Extensive experiences with real-time PCR;
- Experience in life sciences industry will be an advantage;
- Good skills in Excel and Word;
- Good command of English; knowledge in German and/or French is considering as an asset;
- Motivation to work in an international team.
If you feel that our job profile matches your qualifications and personality, please do not hesitate and send us your application in English, including CV, covering letter and your expected salary, by email to the following email address:RH@fast-trackdiagnostics.com