Fast Track cycler
Discover Fast Track cycler, Fast Track Diagnostics' new real-time PCR thermocycler.
Fast Track cycler (FTC) uses magnetic induction technology leading to robust and reproducible results. Magnetic induction does not age and does not drift thus no calibration or maintenance are required.
With its compact design of 130x150x150 mm and its weight of only 2 kg, this accurate real-time PCR thermocycler fits in any laboratory and is ideal for an easy and fast assay setup process. In addition, no reference dyes are needed.
FTC uses wireless communication: 10 cyclers can be connected to 1 computer and analyse up to 480 reactions at the same time.
This rotary based instrument allowing uniform heating performs with its own intuitive software, providing laboratories greater efficiency and faster cycling times. Using a universal pre-set protocol for all lyophilised kits, FTC will maximise productivity of the diagnosis workflow.
Real-time PCR thermocycler, rotary based and featuring wireless robust communication and magnetic induction technology to maximise productivity during the diagnosis workflow with Fast Track lyophilised kits.
Up to 10 Fast Track cyclers (480 reactions) can be connected to 1 computer through wireless communication
- Fully pre-configured: PCR profile template and assay plugins already included in the cycler software
- Combine multiple runs from multiple instruments in one analysis
- Using a standard curve, absolute quantification analysis allows you to determine the absolute amount of a pathogen
- File size: 60.2 MB
One pipetting step: just add your extract directly into the tubes and start the run.
- 130x150x150 mm
- 2 kg
100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz 4.0 A
- Temperature accuracy: ± 0.25oC
- Temperature uniformity: ± 0.05oC
- Ramp rates: 4oC/s (Heating) / 3oC/s (Cooling)
- Temperature Input Range: 35-99°C (min 40°C when cycling)
- Detectors: High sensitivity photodiode per channel
- Excitation sources: High energy light emitting diode per channel
- Green: Ex. 465 nm / Em. 510 nm filters
- Yellow: Ex. 540 nm / Em. 570 nm filters
- Orange: Ex. 585 nm / Em. 618 nm filters
- Red: Ex. 635 nm / Em. 675 nm filters
- Acquisition time: 1 s
- Reaction per instrument: 48
- Reaction volume range: 5-30 µL
- Temperature: 18-30°C
- Relative humidity: 20-80%
- Fast Track lyophilised line
- Discover in July the following kits to be run on Fast Track cycler:
- FTlyo Respiratory pathogens 21
- FTlyo FLU/HRSV
- FTlyo HCoV
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org