One tube multiplex for detection AND quantification of cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr virus, adenovirus and internal control.
Multiplex Real-Time PCR for detection of pathogen genes by TaqMan® technology.
One tube multiplex PCR:
- Epstein-Barr virus
- Internal control
The quantitative validation of FTD ACE was done with extracted nucleic acid from human EDTA or Citrate plasma with NucliSENS® easyMag® and ABI® 7500.
In clinical performance evaluation studies the test was also successfully qualitatively used with human EDTA blood, plasma and serum.
In case human EDTA blood or serum are intended to use for quantitative analysis, the procedure has to be validated by the user.
- NucliSENS® easyMAG® (bioMérieux)
- QIAamp Mini Elute virus Spin or QIAamp viral RNA kit - manual or in combination with QIAcube (Qiagen)
- QIAsymphony SP in combination with DSP Virus/Pathogen and the DNA Mini kit (Qiagen)
- RTP® Pathogen kit (STRATEC)
- Duplicα®Prep (EuroClone)
- Maxwell® 16 Tissue LEV Total (stool samples) & Maxwell® 16 Buccal Swab LEV (Promega)
- Applied Biosystems® 7500 / 7500 Fast (Thermo Fisher Scientific)
- Rotor-Gene 3000 / 6000 / Q (Qiagen)
- CFX96® / DX® with CFX software (BIO-RAD)
- LightCycler® 480 (Roche)
- SmartCycler® with Life Science software 2.0d (Cepheid)