One tube multiplex for detection AND quantification of Bordetella spp. and internal control.
Multiplex Real-Time PCR for detection of pathogen genes by TaqMan® technology.
One tube multiplex PCR:
- Bordetella spp. (except Bordetella parapertussis)
- Internal Control
This test is for use with extracted nucleic acid from respiratory samples (throat/nasal swabs, bronchoalveolar lavage and sputum) of human origin.
- NucliSENS® easyMAG® (bioMérieux)
- QIAamp Mini Elute virus Spin or QIAamp viral RNA kit - manual or in combination with QIAcube (Qiagen)
- QIAsymphony SP in combination with DSP Virus / Pathogen and the DNA Mini kit (Qiagen)
- RTP® Pathogen kit (STRATEC)
- DuplicαPrep (EuroClone®)
- Maxwell® 16 Tissue LEV Total (stool samples) & Maxwell® 16 Buccal Swab LEV (Promega)
- Applied Biosystems® 7500 / 7500 Fast (life technologies™)
- Rotor-Gene 3000 / 6000 / Q (Qiagen)
- CFX96® / DX® with CFX software (BIO-RAD)
- LightCycler® 480 (Roche)
- SmartCycler® with Life Science software 2.0d (Cepheid)
The test is fully validated with fast-track mastermix, a one-step qRT-PCR kit.