FTD Hepatitis E RNA
One tube multiplex for detection AND quantification of hepatitis
E virus and internal control.
Multiplex Real-Time PCR for detection of pathogen genes by TaqMan® technology.
One tube multiplex PCR:
- Hepatitis E RNA
- Internal control
The quantitative validation of FTD Hepatitis E RNA was done with extracted nucleic acid from human EDTA or Citrate plasma with NucliSENS® easyMag® and ABI® 7500.
In clinical performance evaluation studies the test was also successfully qualitatively used with human EDTA blood, EDTA serum, stool, ascites und CPDA (citrate phosphate dextrose adenine).
In case EDTA blood, EDTA serum, stool, ascites und CPDA (citrate phosphate dextrose adenine) are intended to use for quantitative analysis, the procedure has to be validated by the user. Be aware that in stool samples the sensitivity of the test is reduced.
- NucliSENS® easyMAG® (bioMérieux)
- QIAamp Mini Elute virus Spin or QIAamp viral RNA kit - manual or in combination with QIAcube (Qiagen)
- QIAsymphony SP in combination with DSP Virus / Pathogen and the DNA Mini kit (Qiagen)
- RTP® Pathogen kit (STRATEC)
- DuplicαPrep (EuroClone®)
- Maxwell® 16 Tissue LEV Total (stool samples) & Maxwell® 16 Buccal Swab LEV (Promega)
- Applied Biosystems® 7500 / 7500 Fast (life technologies™)
- Rotor-Gene 3000 / 6000 / Q (Qiagen)
- CFX96® / DX® with CFX software (BIO-RAD)
- LightCycler® 480 (Roche)
- SmartCycler® with Life Science software 2.0d (Cepheid)