FTD Tropical fever Africa
One tube multiplex for detection of yellow fever virus, Brucella spp., Streptococcus pneumoniae and Coxiella burnetii.
Multiplex Real-Time PCR for detection of pathogen genes by TaqMan® technology.
One tube multiplex PCR:
- Brucella spp.
- Yellow fever virus
- Streptococcus pneumoniae
- Coxiella burnetii
This test is for use with extracted nucleic acid from whole blood or urine samples of human origin.
- NucliSENS® easyMAG® (bioMérieux)
- QIAamp Mini Elute virus Spin or QIAamp viral RNA kit - manual or in combination with QIAcube (Qiagen)
- QIAsymphony SP in combination with DSP Virus / Pathogen and the DNA Mini kit (Qiagen)
- RTP® Pathogen kit (STRATEC)
- DuplicαPrep (EuroClone®)
- Maxwell® 16 Tissue LEV Total (stool samples) & Maxwell® 16 Buccal Swab LEV (Promega)
- Applied Biosystems® 7500 / 7500 Fast (life technologies™)
- Rotor-Gene 3000 / 6000 / Q (Qiagen)
- CFX96® / DX® with CFX software (BIO-RAD)
- LightCycler® 480 (Roche)
- SmartCycler® with Life Science software 2.0d (Cepheid)
The test is fully validated with fast-track mastermix (Fast-track Diagnostics) and AgPath ID™ One-Step RT-PCR kit (life technologies™).
To know if the extraction method, qPCR cycler or enzyme available in your facility are compatible with our tests, confer to email@example.com!