Inventory/Maintenance assistant (M/F)
- Preventive and corrective maintenance, cleaning and installation of equipment
- Inventory controlling for material availability
- Refilling inventories and re-cycling of used material
- Reception and inspection of incoming material
- Packing of materials for shipment
- Good skills in Excel and Word
- High flexibility
- Motivation to work in an international team
- Experience working in warehouse environment is an advantage
- Good command of English.
- Ability to work fast paced environment with high attention to details
The position will be based in Luxembourg.
If you feel that our job profile matches your qualifications and personality, please do not hesitate and send us your application in English, including CV, covering letter and your expected salary, by post or email to the following address:
Fast Track Diagnostics S.à.r.l.
Ms. Elisabeth CHACTOURA
29, rue Henri Koch- L-4354/ Esch s/ Alzette