Application Specialist (M/F)
Reporting to the Head of Technical Support department, your major responsibilities will be:
- Deal with partner/customer technical enquiries;
- Assess the value of opportunities, make recommendations and administer the process of providing field application support to customers/partners;
- Set up and run customer /partner demos and workshops;
- Assist with and/or facilitate customer/partner RT-PCR laboratory installations;
- Assist customers/partners in the programming and operation of their PCR platforms to integrate our products, and assist them in the analysis of results;
- Set up and administer a record system to report on customer/partner contacts, demos, incidents, satisfaction reports and other timely documentation as required;
- Develop and update training materials for customers/partners as required;
- Set up and maintain a database of product validation case studies and results and share with customers/partners;
- Identify Key Accounts where our products can be tested and validated for promotion and certification purposes.
- Qualified to Degree level in Microbiology or Science;
- Excellent fluency in English; knowledge of German and/ or French is an advantage;
- Knowledge in PCR is an asset;
- Good command in MS Office;
- High flexibility;
- Motivation to work in an international environment;
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively (more than half of time) and to work outside normal hours as required to travel to and stay at customer/partner sites;
- High level of integrity and dependability with an understanding of working to timelines;
- Good interpersonal, team and communication skills; able to communicate with a range of people including laboratory technicians, laboratory heads, clinicians and distribution partners.
Only candidates who are EU nationals or currently hold a valid Luxembourg work permit can be considered for this position.
If you feel that our job profile matches your qualifications and personality, please do not hesitate and send us your application in English, including CV, covering letter and your expected salary, by email to the following email address:RH@fast-trackdiagnostics.com
Fast Track Diagnostics Luxembourg Sàrl.
Att.: Mrs. Elisabeth CHACTOURA
29, rue Henri Koch
L-4354/ Esch s/ Alzette