FTD Internal control EAV
One tube PCR for use in combination with add-on FTD multiplex assays detecting respiratory pathogens.
Singleplex Real-time PCR for detection of the internal control: Equine arteritis virus (EAV).
One tube singleplex PCR:
- Equine arteritis virus (EAV)
This test is for use with extracted nucleic acid from respiratory samples (throat/nasal swabs, bronchoalveolare lavage and sputum) of human origin.
- NucliSENS® easyMAG® (bioMérieux)
- QIAamp Mini Elute virus Spin or QIAamp viral RNA kit - manual or in combination with QIAcube (Qiagen)
- QIAsymphony SP in combination with DSP Virus/Pathogen and the DNA Mini kit (Qiagen)
- RTP® Pathogen kit (STRATEC)
- RTP® Bacteria DNA Mini Kit (STRATEC)
- Duplicα®Prep (EuroClone)
- Maxwell® 16 Tissue LEV Total (stool samples) & Maxwell® 16 Buccal Swab LEV (Promega)
- MagMax™ (Thermo Fisher Scientific)
- Arrow/ LIAISON®IXT (DiaSorin), SeePrep12™
- Magtration® System 12GC PLUS (PSS®)
- Applied Biosystems® 7500 / 7500 Fast (life technologies™)
- Rotor-Gene 3000 / 6000 / Q (Qiagen)
- CFX96® / DX® with CFX software (BIO-RAD)
- LightCycler® 480 (Roche)
- SmartCycler® with Life Science software 2.0d (Cepheid)
The test is fully validated with fast-track mastermix, a one-step qRT-PCR kit.